STRATEGIC VENUE MANAGEMENT PARTNER IN ATLANTA, GA FOR SOUGHT AFTER VENUES
Terminus 330, Atlanta GA | photography by Michelle Scott Photo
As a sought-after venue for wedding and events, finding the right person to look after your space and seamlessly coordinate celebrations can be tricky.
Wouldn’t it be nice to gain even greater exposure for your venue space by partnering with a company who consistently plans weddings and events year-round for local and destination brides? If you’d rather work with an established wedding planning and event coordination company than hire a venue coordinator full-time or part-time, Irene Tyndale Events offers venue partnership in the greater Atlanta, GA area. As your event manager partner, we keep your venue in top condition during weddings and events and plan, coordinate, and liaise with your clients all while keeping you informed every step of the way.
You need someone who will represent your brand well and serve clients according to your highest standards. When you hand your bride over, we provide month-of planning coordination, including on site coordination the day of the wedding and access to our online planning portal. Additional details for our month-of planning services are available on our services page. Your bride also has the option to add on full planning service at her cost with no additional cost to you. In addition to working with the brides you book, we present your venue as a preferred partner to the brides we book.
Our Strategic Venue Management partnership includes:
- Meet and greet call with your clients to discuss their event and vision
- Planning walkthrough with your clients to ensure the items included and contract are discussed in detail, so you have no surprises and the event is seamless and stress-free
- Month-of wedding coordination services, including room layouts and wedding timelines so your space is optimally utilized and there are no glitches if there’s a concurring event
- Coordination of bar deposits and final payments to ensure everything is in order and you receive the payment you’re due
- Final guest count numbers delivered to you
- Well-organized and systematized planning that keeps you up-to-date every step of the way
- Ability to achieve greater economies of scale with a planning team
- Exposure on our preferred partner list and social media accounts