Welcome to our April Blog Hop!
This month we are focusing on our favorite wedding ideas to help you in the process of planning your wedding or event. Get ready for some great ideas, inspiration and how to as you move along through the blog hop.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events on Natalie’s Blog Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you make sure to see and learn from all of the articles featured here today.
A Fathers First Look…
No words can express the emotions and reactions that moment the Groom sees his Bride for the first time on their wedding day. The “First Look” is when the Bride & Groom see each other for the first time pre-ceremony.
The “First Look”is not only reserved for the Bride & Groom. One of my favorite moments of the day is the moment a Father first sees his daughter in her wedding gown, it is a very memorable moment.
Though a wedding day is focused on the bride and groom, we love to set aside a few minutes before the couples first look or processional where we give Dad the Brides bouquet and send him into her room (Shh, don’t tell Dad, it makes for the best moment & photos).
Check out a few of our favorite “Father’s First Looks”.
Thank you to all the photographers for capturing this sweet moments: Bri McDaniels and Christopher Brock.
The next stop is N’neka Scruggs at Images by N’neka on Natalie’s Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again next month!
Blog Hop Line-up
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Irene Tyndale at Irene Tyndale Events
- N’neka Scruggs at Images by N’neka
- Rachel Huntoon at Ashford Manor Bed & Breakfast
- Chantal Benoit at Chantal Benoit Photographer
- Shaun Cox at A D.I.Y. Affair Weddings and Events
- Anshwa Lewis at SwaLaRue Events
- Kelly Snyder at Southern Charm Weddings
- Peter Merkle at Chicago Wedding DJs
- Cindy Clearwater at Something Blue Virgin Islands
- Katherine Shorter at Creating Awesomenessity
- Katrina McCullum at Made of Honor Weddings
- Liz Coopersmith at Silver Charm Events
- Debra Meadows at Meadows Events