Although 2015 is here and we are so excited about everything we have coming up this year, I do not want to forget about all the blessings that 2014 brought us! We at Irene Tyndale Events want to take the time to thank everyone who was a part of such a great year, and also to recap a little of all that happened.
Irene Tyndale Events Team & Partnerships
In August of 2014, Shelby Conner was added to the team as an assistant and has since then been promoted to Day-of Coordinator and Social Media Content Manager. With a degree in Business Management and a minor in English, Shelby has experience in social media and a lot of passion for weddings and events. Just before the year was coming to a close, Avia Shelton joined the Irene Tyndale Team as an intern. In addition to the growth of our event planning team, 2014 also brought many new exciting partnerships. Robin Smith is now our Lead Floral Designer. She holds quite the impressive resume from her time spent collaborating with some of the top names in the event design world in places like Los Angeles and New York. We were also excited to bring on Abbria McWhite as our Wedding Stylist. From fashion blogger to magazine editor, Abbria is a style expert who can guide any bride in any walk of life to her dream day.
Looking Ahead to 2015
- Invitations! We could not be more pleased to offer you Simply Personal Invitations as one of our services. Simply Personal is where custom art marries creative design. From Save the Date’s to cocktail napkins, Simply Personal will provide you with a custom product that you will absolutely fall in love with. Head over to our Design Matrix to start creating today!
- February 18th, 5:30pm, Say “I Do” in Cobb at the Hilton Atlanta-Marietta Conference Center. If you have not yet heard about this wonderful event, look no further! Say “I Do” is the event for brides, grooms and their families looking for new bridal trends, inspiration and planning information in an intimate setting. The show will include live entertainment, a fantastic bridal fashion display, inspirational tablescapes and wonderful prizes. The first 100 Brides that attend will receive a fabulous mywedding.com “swag bag” with great gifts and prizes from the sponsors and vendors. RSVP at sayidoincobb.com today!
- March 29th, 1:00pm, Behind the Veil & Bowtie at the Westside Cultural Arts Center-Behind the Veil will offer Brides-to-Be an exclusive opportunity to define their bridal style with the help of Atlanta’s finest bridal and beauty professionals. While Brides & their bridesmaids are being pampered Behind the Bowtie will be be offering Grooms-to-be advice on tuxedos, honeymoon planning and much more. For more information and to purchase tickets visit behindtheveilatl.com.
Keep Calm & Read Our Blogs
- AtlantaGrooms.com–Almost every young girl reads about princesses and dreams of a wedding day where her fairytale will finally come true. And when that day comes, boy is she determined to make it happen—down to the last perfect detail! In the realm of weddings there is so much focus on the Belle of the ball (which there has every right to be), but what happened to the Beast? He is the one after all, in most stories anyway, who swoops in and saves the day! This blog is dedicated to you, the Groom—the other half of the story that doesn’t always get told. We at Irene Tyndale Events are here to prep you on everything from the “Will you?” to the “I do,” and all that lies between and happily ever after. Launching on Monday, February 2, 2015
- The Wedding Specialist–A few months ago I had an idea, I wanted to create a blog that provided inspiration, ideas and advice for engaged couples from a variety of experts. Over the years we have worked with some amazingly talented wedding professionals and in December I invited a handful to guest blog on The Wedding Specialist Blog. Every Tuesday starting on February 3rd we will feature a guest blogger who will share their professional advice and creative ideas to engaged couples planning their Georgia Wedding. Each expert will post for the blog on a monthly basis, covering everything from beauty and fashion trends, floral and styling inspiration, planning and etiquette advice to photography tips.
Coming soon: IT Events YouTube Channel! Get ready to have unlimited access to all the expertise that Irene Tyndale Events has to offer.
Thank you in advance for choosing Irene Tyndale Events to dot your i’s & cross your t’s.
Chief Event Officer